- 1 Mudar nome SUL Utilizador:Moisestemporary >> Utilizador:Moises
- 2 Announcing Wikipedia 1.19 beta
- 3 MediaWiki 1.19
- 4 Termos de Uso, tradução
- 5 Update on IPv6
- 6 2011 Picture of the Year competition
- 7 Mobile view as default view coming soon
- 8 Help decide about more than $10 million of Wikimedia donations in the coming year
- 9 Usurpação [movido]
- 10 Request for Comment: Legal Fees Assistance Program
- 11 Wikidata is getting close to a first roll-out
- 12 Upcoming software changes - please report any problems
- 13 Fundraising localization: volunteers from outside the USA needed
- 14 Novidades da Wikimedia, Setembro 2012
Mudar nome SUL Utilizador:Moisestemporary >> Utilizador:MoisesEditar
Hola. Desearia cambiar el nombre Utilizador:Moisestemporary a Utilizador:Moises, para unificar mis cuentas (SUL). El nombre a usurpar no tiene ninguna edicion. He dejado un aviso en Utilizador_Discussão:Moises acerca de mi solicitud de usurpación, y un aviso en mi propia pàgina de discusion en mi home wiki w:ca:Usuari_Discussió:Moises para confirmar mi identidad y la veracidad de mi solicitud. Grácias. --Moisestemporary 17h28min de 2 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
- Olá. Espero que possa entender-me bem em português. Uma tradução foi feita na página do usuário e, caso ele não manifeste-se em contrário, prosseguiremos com a usurpação dentro de alguns dias. Não temos um protocolo estabelecido para isto por ainda sermos um projeto pequeno, mas creio que 5 dias são suficientes. Evidentemente, qualquer usuário pode manifestar-se a favor ou contra esta estipulação como lhe convier. If you do not understand me and would communicate better in english, I can gladly translate this for you. --Feen 07h08min de 3 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
- A conta Utilizador:Moises não tem nenhuma contribuição no projeto desde seu registro em 3 de setembro de 2008.
- A renomeação no wikiquote da conta Moises para algo como MoisesOld é pertinente e facilita a unificação.
- --Chico 19h15min de 4 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
- Diz, imediatamente? --Feen 19h26min de 4 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
- Sim, pode ser; afinal são três anos sem edições. --Chico 21h08min de 4 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
- Feito --Feen 02h01min de 15 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
Announcing Wikipedia 1.19 betaEditar
Wikimedia Foundation is getting ready to push out 1.19 to all the WMF-hosted wikis. As we finish wrapping up our code review, you can test the new version right now on beta.wmflabs.org. For more information, please read the release notes or the start of the final announcement.
The following are the areas that you will probably be most interested in:
- New common*.css files usable by skins instead of having to copy piles of generic styles from MonoBook or Vector's css.
- The default user signature now contains a talk link in addition to the user link.
- Searching blocked usernames in block log is now clearer.
- Better timezone recognition in user preferences.
- Improved diff readability for colorblind people.
- The interwiki links table can now be accessed also when the interwiki cache is used (used in the API and the Interwiki extension).
- More gender support (for instance in logs and user lists).
- Language converter improved, e.g. it now works depending on the page content language.
- Time and number-formatting magic words also now depend on the page content language.
- Bidirectional support further improved after 1.18.
Report any problems on the labs beta wiki and we'll work to address them before they software is released to the production wikis.
Note that this cluster does have SUL but it is not integrated with SUL in production, so you'll need to create another account. You should avoid using the same password as you use here. — Global message delivery 16h29min de 15 de Janeiro de 2012 (UTC)
- Anunciando Wikipédia 1.19 beta
- A Fundação Wikimedia está se preparando para lançar a versão 1.19 para todas as wikis hospedadas pela WMF. Enquanto terminamos de finalizar nossa revisão do código, você pode testar a nova versão agora em beta.wmflabs.org. Para mais informações, por favor leia as notas da versão ou o começo do anúncio final.
- Seguem as áreas pelas quais vocês provavelmente mais se interessarão:
- Novos arquivos commons*.css utilizáveis por skins ao invés de ser necessário copiar pilhas de estilos genéricos do css do Monobook ou do Vector.
- A assinatura de usuário padrão agora inclui um a ligação para a página de discussão além da ligação para a página de usuário.
- Buscar por usuários bloqueados em registros de bloqueio agora é mais conciso.
- Melhor reconhecimento de fuso horário nas preferências de usuário.
- Melhor legibilidade de diffs para pessoas daltônicas
- A tabela de interwikis agora pode ser acessada também quando o cachê de interwikis é utilizado (usado na API e na extensão de interwiki)
- Mais capacidade de distinção de gêneros (ex.:registros e listas de usuários)
- Conversor de linguagens melhorado (ex.: agora funciona dependendo da linguagem do conteúdo da página)
- Formatação de "palavras mágicas" de tempo e números agora também dependem da linguagem do conteúdo da página
- Suporte bidirecional melhorado ainda mais depois do 1.18
- Reporte quaisquer problemas na página "labs" da Wiki beta e vamos tentar resolvê-los antes da versão ser liberada para as wikis de produção.
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language.) The Wikimedia Foundation is planning to upgrade MediaWiki (the software powering this wiki) to its latest version this month. You can help to test it before it is enabled, to avoid disruption and breakage. More information is available in the full announcement. Thank you for your understanding.
Termos de Uso, traduçãoEditar
Update on IPv6Editar
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it, as well as the full version of this announcement on Meta)
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning to do limited testing of IPv6 on June 2-3. If there are not too many problems, we may fully enable IPv6 on World IPv6 day (June 6), and keep it enabled.
What this means for your project:
- At least on June 2-3, 2012, you may see a small number of edits from IPv6 addresses, which are in the form "
2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334". See e.g. w:en:IPv6 address. These addresses should behave like any other IP address: You can leave messages on their talk pages; you can track their contributions; you can block them. (See the full version of this announcement for notes on range blocks.)
- In the mid term, some user scripts and tools will need to be adapted for IPv6.
- We suspect that IPv6 usage is going to be very low initially, meaning that abuse should be manageable, and we will assist in the monitoring of the situation.
Read the full version of this announcement on how to test the behavior of IPv6 with various tools and how to leave bug reports, and to find a fuller analysis of the implications of the IPv6 migration.
--Erik Möller, VP of Engineering and Product Development, Wikimedia Foundation 01h19min de 2 de Junho de 2012 (UTC)
2011 Picture of the Year competitionEditar
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2011 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We are interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year 2011. Any user registered at Commons or a Wikimedia wiki SUL-related to Commons with more than 75 edits before 1 April 2012 (UTC) is welcome to vote and, of course everyone is welcome to view!
Detailed information about the contest can be found at the introductory page.
About 600 of the best of Wikimedia Common's photos, animations, movies and graphics were chosen –by the international Wikimedia Commons community– out of 12 million files during 2011 and are now called Featured Pictures.
From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons Features Pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories.
We regret that you receive this message in English; we intended to use banners to notify you in your native language but there was both, human and technical resistance.
See you on Commons! --Picture of the Year 2011 Committee 18h35min de 5 de Junho de 2012 (UTC)
Mobile view as default view coming soonEditar
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it, as well as the instructions on Meta)
The mobile view of this project and others will soon become the default view on mobile devices (except tablets). Some language versions of these projects currently show no content on the mobile home page, and it is a good time to do a little formatting so users get a mobile-friendly view, or to add to existing mobile content if some already exists.
If you are an administrator, please consider helping with this change. There are instructions which are being translated. The proposed date of switching the default view is July 5.
To contact the mobile team, email mobile-feedback-l lists.wikimedia.org.
--Phil Inje Chang, Product Manager, Mobile, Wikimedia Foundation 04h51min de 29 de Junho de 2012 (UTC)
Help decide about more than $10 million of Wikimedia donations in the coming yearEditar
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it)
As many of you are aware, the Wikimedia Board of Trustees recently initiated important changes in the way that money is being distributed within the Wikimedia movement. As part of this, a new community-led "Funds Dissemination Committee" (FDC) is currently being set up. Already in 2012-13, its recommendations will guide the decisions about the distribution of over 10 million US dollars among the Foundation, chapters and other eligible entities.
Now, seven capable, knowledgeable and trustworthy community members are sought to volunteer on the initial Funds Dissemination Committee. It is expected to take up its work in September. In addition, a community member is sought to be the Ombudsperson for the FDC process. If you are interested in joining the committee, read the call for volunteers. Nominations are planned to close on August 15.
--Anasuya Sengupta, Director of Global Learning and Grantmaking, Wikimedia Foundation 20h21min de 19 de Julho de 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to request it, but I request renaming my following accounts:
- محمد الجداوي → Avocato
- GedawyBot → AvocatoBot
- Confirmation link: 
- Reason: Privacy reasons
Please, delete all my userpages and talk pages of these accounts before renaming and I will create them later .Thanks in advance.--M.Gedawy 14h28min de 15 de Julho de 2012 (UTC)
Request for Comment: Legal Fees Assistance ProgramEditar
I apologize for addressing you in English. I would be grateful if you could translate this message into your language.
The Wikimedia Foundation is conducting a request for comment on a proposed program that could provide legal assistance to users in specific support roles who are named in a legal complaint as a defendant because of those roles. We wanted to be sure that your community was aware of this discussion and would have a chance to participate in that discussion.
If this page is not the best place to publicize this request for comment, please help spread the word to those who may be interested in participating. (If you'd like to help translating the "request for comment", program policy or other pages into your language and don't know how the translation system works, please come by my user talk page at m:User talk:Mdennis (WMF). I'll be happy to assist or to connect you with a volunteer who can assist.)
Thank you! --Mdennis (WMF)02h10min de 6 de Setembro de 2012 (UTC)
Wikidata is getting close to a first roll-outEditar
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language.)
As some of you might already have heard Wikimedia Deutschland is working on a new Wikimedia project. It is called m:Wikidata. The goal of Wikidata is to become a central data repository for the Wikipedias, its sister projects and the world. In the future it will hold data like the number of inhabitants of a country, the date of birth of a famous person or the length of a river. These can then be used in all Wikimedia projects and outside of them.
The project is divided into three phases and "we are getting close to roll-out the first phase". The phases are:
- language links in the Wikipedias (making it possible to store the links between the language editions of an article just once in Wikidata instead of in each linked article)
- infoboxes (making it possible to store the data that is currently in infoboxes in one central place and share the data)
- lists (making it possible to create lists and similar things based on queries to Wikidata so they update automatically when new data is added or modified)
It'd be great if you could join us, test the demo version, provide feedback and take part in the development of Wikidata. You can find all the relevant information including an FAQ and sign-up links for our on-wiki newsletter on the Wikidata page on Meta.
For further discussions please use this talk page (if you are uncomfortable writing in English you can also write in your native language there) or point me to the place where your discussion is happening so I can answer there.
--Lydia Pintscher 13h34min de 10 de Setembro de 2012 (UTC)
Upcoming software changes - please report any problemsEditar
(Apologies if this message isn't in your language. Please consider translating it)
Please watch for problems with:
- revision diffs
- PDF export
- images, video, and sound, especially scaling sizes
- the CologneBlue skin
Thanks! With your help we can find problems fast and get them fixed faster.
Sumana Harihareswara, Wikimedia Foundation Engineering Community Manager (talk) 03h09min de 16 de Outubro de 2012 (UTC)
P.S.: For the regular, smaller MediaWiki updates every two weeks, please watch this schedule.
Fundraising localization: volunteers from outside the USA neededEditar
Please translate for your local community
The Wikimedia Foundation's Fundraising team have begun our 'User Experience' project, with the goal of understanding the donation experience in different countries outside the USA and enhancing the localization of our donation pages. I am searching for volunteers to spend 30 minutes on a Skype chat with me, reviewing their own country's donation pages. It will be done on a 'usability' format (I will ask you to read the text and go through the donation flow) and will be asking your feedback in the meanwhile.
The only pre-requisite is for the volunteer to actually live in the country and to have access to at least one donation method that we offer for that country (mainly credit/debit card, but also real-time banking like IDEAL, E-wallets, etc...) so we can do a live test and see if the donation goes through. All volunteers will be reimbursed of the donations that eventually succeed (and they will be low amounts, like 1-2 dollars)
By helping us you are actually helping thousands of people to support our mission of free knowledge across the world. Please sing up and help us with our 'User Experience' project! :) If you are interested (or know of anyone who could be) please email email@example.com. All countries needed (excepting USA)!
Global Fundraising Operations Manager, Wikimedia Foundation
Sent using Global message delivery, 17h15min de 17 de Outubro de 2012 (UTC)
Novidades da Wikimedia, Setembro 2012Editar
- Destaques da Fundação Wikimedia
- Dados e Tendências
- Destaques de outros movimentos